Currently Midi stays in touch with you using two systems: the Midi scheduler and your privacy-protected patient portal (through our partner, Athenahealth). In order to streamline access, we have made it simple to get to your patient portal through the Midi scheduler, so let’s start there:
To log in to the Midi scheduler, follow these steps:
- Visit the Midi scheduler login page.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for Midi.
- Check your email––you should receive a one-time-password from us immediately (if you don't see it check your promotion and spam folders).
- Copy this one-time-password, head back to the Midi scheduler, paste it into the password field, and the scheduler will open.
To login to the patient portal (through Athenahealth) for the first time, follow these steps:
- First time users need to create a patient portal password. Follow the instructions in a message we’ll send you on the Midi scheduler (it will prompt you to press a “send email” button).
- Once you do that, check your email. You should have received an email from Athenahealth with a link to set your password.
- Tap that link to go to a screen where you can set your password. Note that there will be two fields––one to enter your password for the first time, and another to confirm it by re-entering the same password.
- Then, you’re set! You can use this password in the steps below anytime you want to access the patient portal.
Once you have set up your patient portal password through the process above, you can get back in to your patient portal any time using these steps:
- Log in to the Midi scheduler (scroll up for instructions).
- In the menu on the left, you will find a “patient portal” link.
- This link will open a new tab with your patient portal login screen, where you can use the password you set up in the step above.